-
February 20th, 2002, 11:47 PM
#1
Cranium
Guest
OK...
My little resolver is finished, so I'll try again:
Is anybody in a position to actually USE this software right now? I don't even have any footage shot with "sync" audio yet.
So while I can see that the software doesn't burst into flames, and apparently does what it's supposed to do, I don't yet have a real world situation to try it with.
------------------
Mikel Z
-
February 21st, 2002, 12:26 AM
#2
Konton
Guest
Assuming the test sync footage we shot a week and a half ago shows up by Friday we should have a 1.5 minute shot to test with. There's still that bleeding audio issue we talked about, but we can still get some good results from the test.
You should come down Sunday as well!
------------------
Konton the Grey
-
January 12th, 2026, 11:48 AM
#3
Hostboard Member
Re: Sync resolving software
Hola chicos! Después de leer por ahí decidí probar duospin bonus y la verdad es que las promociones están bastante bien. Al entrar te dan un paquete inicial con dinero extra y tiradas, y luego hay ofertas semanales específicas para España que suman bastante. Los juegos son variados y el sitio va fluido. Me gusta porque siempre hay algo nuevo que probar y no me siento presionado.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks